Mahindra & Mahindra’s new version of Verito will be available in both petrol and diesel version and the vehicle is said to directly compete with Maruti Suzuki’s DZire and Toyota Etios.
Price in India: Rs 5.27 lakh and Rs 7.14 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Variants Price List:
- G2 (petrol) : INR 5.27 lakhs
- G4 (petrol) : INR 5.49 Lakhs
- D2 (diesel) : INR 6.26 lakhs
- D4 (diesel) : INR 6.48 lakhs
- D6 (diesel) :INR 7.14 lakhs
Facelift Exteriors Changes:
- The front grille of the facelift version of Verito is extracted from the all successful XUV 500.
- The headlight has been made more bulkier
- Good looking fog lamps
- Better rear portion – Tail lights have been broadened
Facelift Interior Changes:
- New upholstery and center console
- Power assisted wing mirrors
- Re-positioned power window switches on driver’s armrest
- The engine of the vehicle is been retained.